Non-nuclear density and velocity meter
NON-NUCLEAR PRODUCTION MONITORING SYSTEM FOR SUCTION DREDGERS AND DREDGE PUMPS
Nonius SM – Non-nuclear density and velocity meter in one device. The primary function of the Nonius SM is on-the-fly logging of the productive output of the dredge pump.
THIS SYSTEM ALLOWS
- To measure velocity of the material and therefore accurately calculate the production of slurry
- To analyze density of liquid in the pipe
- To have real-time dredge output information (based on the amount of dry solid)
- To have current reports on processed amounts of slurry and dry solids with data collected separately for each operator
- No radiation (no expenses for isotope certification and transportation)
- Not cut-in solution (fewer expenses for wear-and-tear reasons. No need to upgrade the ship documentations)
- High accuracy
- Extremely precise (the whole system costs less than just density or velocity meters from other companies)
- Can be integrated with Nonius CSD and Nonius TSHD (our 3D positioning systems), which means fewer expenses for installation
The application window shows two scales with two intercrossing indicators, one for the speed of slurry movement and one for its weight (density). The indications are also shown in numbers in the bottom corners of the application window. The crossing point of indicators shows the actual productive output of the system. Units of measurement match the ones used to measure speed and weight.
The amount of produced material is indicated separately in the specified units of measurement. Both the general amount and amounts of each of the operators are being recorded as soon as the system is started and include readings per working shift.
- Monitoring of dredging operations
- Monitoring of the amount of mined material
- Monitoring of the fuel’s characteristics while bunkering
This system not only allows making on-the-fly recordings of performed work but also can show you the amount of valuable material separately. As the result, you can decrease expenses for its recovery and for technical support in general)
The automatic reporting module lets the manager obtain data on performed works without involving personnel action, allows real-time remote supervision and assessment of workflow and progress comparison of several operators.
|Type||Density and velocity meter|
|Measurement range of velocity||+-10 m/s|
|Measurement range of density||1.0-1.7×1000 kg/m3|
|Quantity of detectors||4|
|Activity indicator||Graphic display|
|Рower consumption||<4 W|
|Interface type||Ethernet FE/th>|
|Node ID||1…255 (programmable)|
|Ambient temperature||-30…+80 С°|
|Storage temperature||-40..+85 С°|
|Connection type||8P8C RJ45|
|Total weight||850 gr|