For Projects Managers
THE UNIQUE CLOUD SERVICE FOR SUPERVISION OF DREDGING WORKS
THIS SYSTEM IS USEFUL FOR PROJECT MANAGERS AS IT ALLOWS ACCESS TO GET CURRENT DATA ON DREDGING PRO¬GRESS USING ANY COMPUTER CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
The Nonius FleetControl system uses a server to consolidate data from any amount of dredg¬ers equipped with Nonius monitoring equipment, visualizes such data and compiles it into tables and flowcharts. This system also allows one to upload new hydrographic data and technical assignments to dredgers.
THE SYSTEM ALLOWS
- To assess current location of all fleet units and their location at any moment after the works have been started, as it tracks the path covered and displays it on the virtual map.
- To assess current depths reached or depths reached at any moment after the works have been started, as colored indications of depths are also displayed on the virtual map.
- To assess work dynamic through “playback” of collected data.
- To track amounts of soil excavated by every dredger and every operator.
- To control fuel consumption (we can connect an existing fuel control complex to our system).
- To assess production output of each working shift, as well as time and materials consumption with regard to the excavated amount of soil, which consequently allows to determine the relative prime ¬cost of works.
- To remotely install new layouts and to send new technical assignments to dredgers.
NONIUS FLEETCONTROL CAN BE USED WITH ALL NONIUS MONITORING COMPLEXES