For Grab dredgers and floating cranes
The dredging monitoring system for grab dredgers and floating cranes.
The 3D positioning and monitoring system for grab dredgers and floating cranes provides for a significant increase in efficiency of dredging works. An operator can control the position of a vessel with regard to the depth map, as well as the location of the grabagainst the bottom surface, project depth and boundaries. Moreover, an operator can always identify the areas where the works haven’t been performed yet.
- Realtime spatial control of a dredger and a grab
- Bottom dredging process logging (control of the bottom surface by means of colored depth maps, a digital chart and 3D representation)
- Use of 3D bottom models as project layouts.
- Introduction and editing of designed level marks (as well as lines, inscriptions and other details on the topographic map).
- Remote monitoring of the production process.
- On-the-fly recording of performed works, equipment and personnel operation time.
- Automatic reports on executed works, including the cubic volume, scope of excess excavation made, treated area etc.
If Nonius Grab and Nonius FleetControl systems are used together, the module of automatic reporting allows a manager to check the scope of completed works without involvement of the staff, as well as to remotely supervise the progress of works real-time, to assess the dynamics of works and to compare progress achieved by several operators. If the systems are installed on several dredgers, the online interface FleetControl allows to supervise the operation of all units of equipment and to objectively assess the overall production situation.