For Suction dredgers
THE BOTTOM DREDGING MONITORING SYSTEM FOR PLAIN AND CUTTER SUCTION DREDGERS
The 3D positioning and monitoring system for cutter suction and plain suction dredgers provides a significant increase in efficiency of bottom dredging. The dredge master can control the location of the dredger with regard to the depth map, as well as the location of the draghead against the bottom surface, target depth and boundaries. Moreover, an operator can always identify the areas where the works haven’t been performed yet.
The automatic reporting module lets the manager obtain data on performed works without involving any personnel, allows realtime remote supervision and assessment of workflow and progress comparison of several operators. If the systems are installed on more than one dredger, operation of all equipment units can be supervised by means of the online interface, ensuring objective assessment of the production situation in general.
- Realtime spatial control of the dredger and its buckets.
- Bottom dredging process logging (control of the bottom surface by means of colored depth maps, a digital tablet and 3D representation).
- Use of 3D bottom models as project layouts.
- Introduction and editing of designed level marks (as well as lines, inscriptions and other details on the topographic map).
- Remote monitoring of the production process.
- On-the-fly recording of performed works, equipment and personnel operation time.
- Automatic reports on executed works, including the cubic volume, scope of excess excavation made, treated area etc.
If Nonius™ CSD and Nonius™ FleetControl are used together, the module of automatic reporting allows the Manager to check the scope of completed works without involvement of the staff, as well as to remotely supervise the progress of works real-time, to assess the dynamics of works and to compare progress achieved by several operators. If the systems are installed on several dredgers, the online interface FleetControl allows to supervise the operation of all units of equipment and to objectively assess the overall production situation.
The Nonius™ CSD system can be integrated with the monitoring complex for suction dredgers and dredge pumps, the Nonius™ Slurrymeter.
PRODUCTION MONITORING SYSTEM FOR SUCTION DREDGERS AND DREDGE PUMPS
The primary function of the Nonius SlurryMeter is on-the-fly logging of the productive output of the pump dredge.
THE SYSTEM PROVIDES
- Real-time dredge output information.
- Current reports on processed amounts of slurry and dry material with data collected separately for each operator.
The application window shows two scales with two intercrossing indicators, one for the speed of slurry movement and one for its weight (density). The indications are also shown in numbers in the bottom corners of the application window.
The crossing point of indicators shows the actual productive output of the system. Units of measurement match the ones used to measure speed and weight.
The amount of produced material is indicated separately in the specified units of measurement. Both the general amount and amounts of each of the operators are being recorded as soon as the system is started and include readings per a working shift.
Wireless data transmission between sensors and the operator’s working place allows easy equipment placement even on small dredgers.
The automatic reporting module lets the manager obtain data on performed works without involving any personnel, allows realtime remote supervision and assessment of workflow and progress comparison of several operators.
The Nonius™ SlurryMeter system can be integrated with the Nonius™ CSD, the monitoring complex for suction dredgers.