For Trailing suction hopper dredgers
THE DREDGING MONITORING SYSTEM FOR TRAILING SUCTION HOPPER DREDGERS
The 3D positioning and monitoring system for trailing suction hopper dredgers provides a significant increase in efficiency of the dredging works. A dredge master can control the location of a dredger with regard to the depth map, as well as the location of the draghead against the bottom surface, project depth and boundaries. Moreover, an operator can always identify the areas where the works haven’t been performed yet.
- Realtime spatial control of the dredger and its buckets or dragheads (moving vertical and side 3D representations)
- Dredging process logging (control of the bottom surface by means of colored depth maps, a digital tablet and 3D representation)
- Current depths display against the original survey data
- The additional information (GPS signal performance, current coordinates, pitch and roll, draghead sensors data) display can be customized
- Realtime spatial control of the dredger and logging of all the dredger’s movements
- Angle and depth display for all the dredger elements
- Monitoring of bending angle of the pipe joints
- Map rotation according to the ship’s movement
- Monitoring of the bucket or draghead position both while working and being transported
- Project files can be exported from the system (including xyz format)
- Current reports on the dredging works are available to the operator
- Introduction and editing of the project level boundaries (benchmarks) as well as other project details
- You can measure the distance and get the exact coordinated from the map
- You can change the scale and view different parts of the map
- Saving all the recordings of performed works, equipment and personnel operation time
- Automatic reports on executed works, including the cubic volume, scope of excess excavation made, treated area etc.
The interface is user-friendly – there are several different windows that you can open on different screens and watch simultaneously.
All the sensors already aboard you can connect to the system. Nonius TSHD system can be integrated with Non-nuclear production system for the dredgers Nonius SM
If Nonius™ TSHD and Nonius™ FleetControl are used together, the module of automatic reporting allows the Manager to check the scope of completed works without involvement of the staff, as well as to remotely supervise the progress of works real-time, to assess the dynamics of works and to compare progress achieved by several operators. If the systems are installed on several dredgers, the online interface FleetControl allows to supervise the operation of all units of equipment and to objectively assess the overall production situation.