Ship systems monitoring
SHIP SYSTEMS MONITORING SOFTWARE
THE NONIUS Mss SYSTEM IS USEFUL FOR MONITORING OF SHIP SYSTEMS, IN PARTICULAR, TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE IN THE SHIP ENGINE CYLINDERS AND IN THE ELEMENTS OF THE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM USING THE DATA OBTAINED FROM THE CORRESPONDING SENSORS.
The system allows early problem detection by means of analysis of diagrams based on the sensors readings archive. It also provides alert signals in case of out-of-range values in real time. At your request, we can develop an interface for the unconventional peripherals of your ship.
- Display of temperature readings in the main window. The program uses data from up to eight temperature sensors with each of them having eight independent channels for temperature measurement.
- Display of pressure sensors readings
- Alert signals in cases of readings beyond the set parameters
- Event logging (every case of sensor readings beyond the set parameters and their return to permissible limits)
- Review and statistic processing of the event log
- Sensor readings archive management in MS Excel-compatible format
- Sensor readings display in a diagram