Aids to Navigation (AtoN)
NONIUS™ ATON IS A HI-TECH AID TO NAVIGATION (ATON), WHICH COMPLIES WITH ALL UP-TO-DATE STANDARDS. IT IS INTENDED TO BE USED AS AN ORIENTATION LIGHT IN MARINE AND RIVER ROUTES.
Nonius™ AtoN can be equipped with modules for data transmission via INMARSAT, AIS, GSM, VHF channels, and that allows monitoring either by means of cloud service Nonius™ FleetControl or by other means provided by third-party manufacturers.
The cloud service Nonius™ FleetControl uses a remote server to consolidate data from any amount of nautical lights.
- Range: up to 10 miles
- Basic LED color: red, green, white (choose your color at the time of order)
- Horizontal radiation angle: 360о
- Vertical radiation angle: 10о
- Watertight housing
- Low power consumption
- Adjustable brightness
ADVANTAGES AND FUNCTIONS OF NONIUS™ ATON USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH NONIUS™ FLEETCONTROL
- Data collection, procession and transfer via INMARSAT, AIS, GSM, VHF
- Location control for all nautical units, current or at any moment since installation time with the tracks shown on a virtual map
- Remote monitoring of the state of nautical units – driftage, pitch and roll, battery charge etc.
- Remote control of parameters and specifications of electronics in the nautical lighting aids
- Automatic reports on the state of internal systems and current location
- Emergency notification of the operator via phone, SMS and email
- Database provisioning and protection
Nonius™ AtoN is provided with all certificates necessary. In particular, it is certified by the Russian River Register and has a certificate of standard compliance issued by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (IACS member).